We are happy to introduce a complete redesign of the Logbook, the enhanced tracking functions and improved UX – the CarbookPlus team is proud to announce the latest updates to their cloud-based, vehicle telematics App. After feedback from users, we changed the design of the key logbook screens and also got rid of the whole review step within the app, with the new release.
With over 8000 installations and many a satisfied customer, we want to expand our services to fulfil our vision of accomplishing a complete vehicle management platform and community.
What’s new in the release:
The new features are released for both Android on Playstore (v 0.3.2) and iOS on Appstore (v 4.3.9).
Users can access the Logbook from the Dashboard. Some highlights:
- All the tracked trips are shown on a day to day basis, for easier readability.
- We no longer have the unreviewed trips section, because we now allow all edits directly on the Logbook screen.
- There is an option to view the Logbook summary that shows the overview of all the trips for the year, in terms of distance travelled in a month or the number of trips made and time taken.
For the detailed screenshots of the Logbook functionality, click here.
Users continue to have the following options to track their trips using the CarbookPlus App:
- Tracking with the CarbookPlus OBD device: When it comes to identifying trips, this is the predictable and most reliable. Please note: any other OBD device is not compatible with the CarbookPlus App. You may order your CarbookPlus-OBD device online.
- Manual Tracking: Option that relies on manual intervention for starting and stopping trips.
- Automatic tracking: Relies on the mobile phone sensors or Bluetooth mechanism to track trips.
For configuration details: Tracking Settings.
We continue to thank all our users whose feedback has helped us achieve a more Robust App and welcome any and all feedback going forward too. Chat with us or raise priority tickets via support.
Download the carbooplus app now! and happy tracking!